Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Me and My Friends


I (Triloki Singh) spended some wonderful time with my friends after completion of my college. Its a time when me and my friends ware looking for job. First time i went outside of my home town for looking a job, i was very tough moment of my life, but unforgatable also. Because i learned lot of thinks during that period even we learn things when we stay outside (Traveling is a part of gaining knowledge). Its a time when i usually went for Interviews, i had have lot of pressure on that days. I meet with lot of peoples also. I make some new frinds also. Here i am sharing some lightly moments spended with friends. This Blog is dedicated to my all friends.



2 comments:

  1. wah dada.. kya-kya yadai yaad aa rahi hai?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since ages, people believe that apart from accenting beauty and elegance, natural gemstones have some astonishing powers. At that scenario, gemstones were not used as rings. People used to adorn it as pendants because they believed it has some good luck and charm attached with it. Gemstones were also popularly used to shoo away the evil spirits. But later people realized that rings embedded with gemstones were equally powerful and from that time the practice of Gemstone Rings
    came into being.

    ReplyDelete